Locate two articles from the University Library or the Internet and discuss the following in 75 to 100 words per article:
- Is the information contained in the articles reliable? Explain.
- Are the authors credible or non-credible? Why or why not?
- Does the article, the message, or the messenger show character, competence, connection, ethics, or integrity?
- Is the article quasi-credible as mentioned in Ch. 5 of your textbook?
Step 3 of 3:
Reflect on your original opinion of your topic in 50 to 75 words. Consider the following questions for your response:
- Has your opinion changed after reading the articles? Why or why not?
- Which of the two articles was more persuasive? Why?
- What type of information and research would you need to change your opinion if it did not change?
Cite your references.
Format your responses consistent with APA guidelines.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]