1. Discuss what you deem the TEN most important developments, events and/or episodes discussed in the chapter. You must explain why each of the TEN merits your consideration.
1. What information in the chapter interested you most; interested you least? Explain your response.
1. Was the American Revolutionary War justified from the standpoint of the colonists?
1. Should Africans, enslaved or free, had fought in the American Revolutionary War?
1. The vast majority of Africans fighting in the Revolutionary War sided with the British, yet textbooks seldom note this. Instead, textbook authors, African and white alike, tend to give readers the impression that most Africans fought for the colonists. What do you feel explains this?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]