- Identify a minimum of three different natural phenomena that are typically responsible for natural disasters. Analyze the potential impact of these disasters.
- Analyze how these phenomenon are monitored, or not, via the Internet. Critique available Web sites, which publicly display up-to-date monitored information related to each of the natural phenomena you have identified. Focus on the following aspects:
- What parts of the world are potentially affected by these phenomena? Specifically identify the countries.
- What kinds of resources are allocated toward monitoring these phenomena and why?
- What types of Web resources monitor the phenomena and provide up-to-date information about them?
- What kinds of technology are involved in monitoring the phenomena?
- What political ramifications would this disaster-preparedness technology cause between more-developed countries and less-developed countries?
- What kinds of issues could this technology cause between less-developed countries?
- How would this technology directly impact the economies of those countries that have the technology versus those countries that do not?
- Do you predict any indirect impacts? What current evidence supports your position?
- Disaster Preparedness
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]