How are commodities central to globalization processes? How has that centrality played out in the five ethnographies, and how do different commodities function differently in peoples’ lives? Relate the paper title with five books:
1. Wilk, Richard. 2006. Home Cooking in the Global Village: Caribbean Food from Buccaneers to Ecotourists. London: Berg.
2. Miles, Ann. 2004. From Cuenca to Queens: An Anthropological Story of Transnational Migration. Austin: University of Texas Press.
3. Allison, Anne. 2006. Millenial Monsters: Japanese Toys and the Global Imagination. Berkeley: University of California Press.
4. Stoller, Paul. 2002. Money Has No Smell: The Africanization of New York City. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
5. Weiss, Brad. 2009. Street Dreams and Hip-Hop Barbershops: Global Fantasy in Urban Tanzania. Bloomingtom: Indiana University Press.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]