- After reading your report, as well as comments by others on the team, the Genesis Energy team began to understand the importance of cash flow and financing in high-growth scenarios. The Genesis Energy accountant suggested that the focus should be on developing a financial strategy that would ensure operational needs are met through short-term financing. The Genesis Energy team instructed Sensible Essentials to explain in basic terms the factors and mechanics necessary to determine short-term financing needs.
As the finance expert for Sensible Essentials, do the following:
- Explain the concept of working capital and its importance to Genesis Energy.
- Describe the mechanism and methodology used to ensure that operational needs are met through short-term financing. Explain why this methodology is important to Genesis Energy.
- Explain how working capital represents the assets that are needed to carry out the day-to-day operation and how working capital can act as a source of financing or increase the need for financing.
In your response, be sure to consider the time value of money and the relative advantages and disadvantages of short-term loans versus internally generated funds.
- Please complete the mini case found on pages 171–172 of your textbook, Brigham and Ehrhardt.
Write your initial response in 300 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
M2-Assignment 1: Discussion—Factors and Trends that Influence Strategy Development
In this module, you will explore how businesses react to changing economic times and the influence this has on product and service positioning in the market place. You will also learn about the different approaches an organization may take such as a retrenchment approach, an investment approach, or an ambidextrous approach to provide a foundation for opportunity and risk in recessionary times.
Consumer spending habits have undergone dramatic and enduring change with the slowed economy in the United States.
Using the module readings, Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, respond to the following:
- What are the factors that are key for establishing product differentiation in the new post-recession consumer environment especially as it relates to economic indicators?
- What is a luxury good and should marketers of luxury goods abandon their efforts to establish premium pricing?
- How do changes in societal attitudes toward companies and products affect the way marketers of consumer goods think about the customer value chain? Provide examples of companies that have changed their approach to marketing in response to a shift in consumers’ value in changing economic times.
Write your initial response in approximately 300 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]