- Present the BIMS situation as an overview—problem, purpose, research questions, and hypotheses.
- Describe the instrument used for data collection.
- Identify types of data collected—quantitative, qualitative, or both—and how the data is collected.
- Identify the level of measurement for each of the variables involved in the study.
- Code the data if you have not done so. Describe how the data is coded and evaluate the procedure used.
- Clean the data by eliminating the data input errors made.
- Draw conclusions about appropriateness of the data to meet the purpose of the study.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]