- Typical income statement assumption information requirements. Initial investment
- What types of revenue will be generated from the capital investment? Will insurance reimburse? If so, discuss the impact of the various reimbursements (e.g., Medicare, Medicaid, private, or self-pay).
- How many services will be offered to produce the revenue (by month)? Look at patient days.
- How much labor will be required (FTEs)?
- What will the labor cost?
- How many (and what types of) supplies and/or devices will be required to offer the service?
- What will the supplies, drugs, and/or devices cost?
- How much space will be required? Are renovation costs involved?
- What will the required space occupancy cost?
- What is the life of the equipment (if applicable) and the cost of maintaining the equipment?
- Cash flows:
- Payback period
- Internal rate of return
- Assume discount rate of 8% and 6% respectively for comparison purposes.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]