In the final project, the saga of Joseph Dunn’s leadership at Dunn’s Ski Emporium and The Deli continues. Students will analyze a case study and then write a consultancy report applying concepts and ideas learned throughout the course. Students are expected to effectively use a wide range of the course readings in completing the paper, which means the course readings are used to support ideas and reasoning rather than as stand-alone statements.
Note: A report is not written like a paper. Please use the Outline for the Consultancy Report
The purpose of this project is two-fold. First, students will learn how to write a consultancy report and second, students will link the concepts of Dunn as a social architect, change agent, and individual to Dunn as a relationship builder. Think of a relationship builder as a leader who aligns people to his or her vision.
Students will act as a consultant hired to help Dunn address his role as a relationship builder. Interface the plan you created in Assignment #1- The Role of a Leader, with a plan for Dunn’s need to address the potential threats to workforce harmony. Emphasize his role as leader and what he can do to build his relationship with his employees so that he empowers his managers and workforce to implement his vision for the company. Students are expected to be realistic in applying the concepts from the course to expand Dunn’s environment and leadership role.
Remember that in order to determine strategic direction, the leader must look inward, outward, forward and beyond.
In writing this paper, it is necessary to perform an analysis in terms of how and why Dunn will take a certain course of action related to the questions below. Students are not covering the topics superficially but are required to use the course readings to explain the detail:
Students will create a Consultancy Report:
- Using the leadership plan (Paper #1); explain all the changes that Dunn might consider in keeping his business expansion going strong;
- Discuss how Dunn should address cultural diversity within the organization;
- Examine and explain the areas in the original plan that would require change to accommodate Dunn’s role as a relationship builder;
- Discuss the leadership challenges that Dunn himself must address in the areas of personal skills, leading change, diversity, knowledge management, office politics and empowerment;
- Discuss how Dunn can use John’s knowledge of The Deli business to his advantage.
Required Formatting of the Consultancy Report:
- This report can be single spaced with double space between paragraph;
- Use 12-point font, and six to eight pages in length;
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]