1 Describe Wilson and Brown’s typologies of police, and explain how each might use discretion.
. 2 Describe Sherman’s police “values” and Herbert’s normative orders
- List some laws justified by legal paternalism. Provide the rationale for such laws, as well as opposing arguments. Discuss some types of laws that are justified by legal moralism. What are the major arguments for and against such laws?
- Describe in detail the evidence for and against the bureaucratic justice model of the system.
- Provide some examples of the types of issues covered in Chapter 3 (for prosecutors) and Chapter 4 (for defense attorneys) of the ABA Criminal Justice Standards.
- What are the three different objectives or approaches to prevention? Explain some issues with each.
- What are the criticisms of the supermax prison? Compare them to the Supreme Court’s definition of cruel and unusual punishment.
- Describe the role ambiguity that Cos faced in the 1970s and 1980s. What are the role types of officers identified by R. Johnson?
- Explain the two areas where probation and parole officers have discretion.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]